Thursday, January 6, 2011

Showing off some pretties :)

Hiya ladies!
It's been awhile since I've posted, but I've been a busy little beaver with the holidays! I just got back into scrapping and I've been ADORING all of Susan's designs (as always lol) and eventhough they aren't really from the right season, I'd thought I'd share a few pages:



This one might look familiar- I got to use my own quickpage set ( if you want to pick it up, you can go HERE to the shop)



Then I decided to play a bit with Susan's awesome Halloween kit, Haunted Dreams



from this awesome spooky kit:





And then I did another with her adorable Autumn Thyme Again kit:







GO HERE to pick it up!


Well, that's it for now. I have a few more pages, but they are top secret since Im making qps out of them. But don't despair- they'll be done soon, and I'll be back with a pretty freebie for the release!!!

Ciao for now- Bre

1 comment:

raspberryroad@gmail.com said...

Love, love, love your LOs...the first haunted dreams LO looks like something out of a magazine. Great job!