Sunday, April 30, 2023

Lucky Charm Pages

 Hello everyone!

Bre here, sharing some photos I scrapped using the Lucky Charm collection. I don't tend to scrapbook much about St. Patrick's Day- all of my older "party" photos were tiny and grainy, and our big celebration these days is our corned beef dinner- but then I saw all the beautiful clusters and wordart that referenced being lucky for people in our life, and knew I had to jump in. 

My kiddo is getting so big, so these cute, silly photos made me yearn for the preschool days:


And the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to document my current adoration of soda bread:


 I really like how they turned out!

Now the cool thing about Raspberry Road collections is that Susan often creates quickpages of her layouts for you to enjoy. If you're not familiar with quickpages, they are completed png layouts with holes for you to pop in your photos. I saw these multi-photo layouts and new they would be perfect for some older pictures from my pre-kiddo days that didn't have much in the way of story, but were still fun and sentimental to me. By using these png files, I could pop them in quickly without spending effort on these older pictures when I have more recent stories I'd like to focus on. 




I hope these layouts show you just how much fun this collection is. Do you have some "lucky" stories to scrap? Go to the shop and pick this up, STAT!

Now, off to scrap more spring stories. See you soon!

No comments: