Friday, March 6, 2015

Rustic Wedding freebies...

Hello everyone!

Just thought I would pop in to drop you a couple of freebies from the new kit Rustic Wedding.
Have you checked it out?  It is fantastic. I am so in love with it, burlap and lace.. who ever thought it would make such a great combination!  I love it so much, I wish I was getting married again!  Lol !!
Seriously, go and check it out, you won't be disappointed.   While your there, be sure and take advantage  of the 50% off sale she has going on right now!!
So without further adieu, freebies for you.  Download here and here .

 

6 comments:

Narnt W said...

Just lovely. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thank you!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely clusters...

Christine Eaton Jones said...

Wow! Talk about great. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie, Susan! I love the burlap and lace, too!
Therese

zerry ht said...

Elegant rustic wedding freebies! Thanks for these details. I have shared a post on my blog on rustic chic weddings which I have attended till now at local Chicago venues. Truly, I enjoy these weddings and wedding decorations are always fabulous!