Sunday, March 1, 2015

Follow Your Arrow: 2 QP's free!

 Hello everyone!

My name is Susan, and I have been accepted to join the Raspberry Road Designs creative team!
How cool is that!   I am a huge fan of Raspberry Road Designs, so this is truly a great honor for me!  

Well first thing... Susan' s new kit, "Follow Your Arrow" all I can is WOW !!
Watercolors & Antlers are all the rage right now, and Susan certainly captured that in this new kit.
From the bright colors, to the soft pastels, and the beautiful neutral tones, this kit has it all!   

So for my first contribution I have made two QP's for you. I just couldn't help myself !
I wanted to tell you the first I made from scratch, but the second I made just by using Susan's beautiful clustered frame and side clusters.  With every kit she creates, she always makes her clustered frames and side clusters.  So they are perfect to use, when you have days you might not have a lot of time to scrap or perhaps your creative juices just aren't flowing, you can always make beautiful page just by using a clustered frame and side clusters.  That is what is so great about her kits.  This kit is so beautiful, it is certainly a must have to add to your digi scrap stash. So if your anything like me, you will want to grab all the parts!
 So ladies, I hope you like the QP's  I made as much as I had fun making them. :)
Download  here and here. Enjoy!!









11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...

Momon said...

Thx Susan, they are gorgeous!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Hi Susan, welcome! Thanks so much for the lovely gifts and best wishes for a long term relationship with Raspberry Road Designs. Appreciate the generosity! Have a fantastic week ahead.

Corrine Corbin said...

Thank you for sharing. I hope you will be here for a long time. I'm a long time follower!

Susan said...

You are very welcome and thank you so much ladies for all your wonderful comments. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Susan, how lucky we are to be able to admire and enjoy your fabulous gift! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your great big talent with all of us! Hugs from Julia

Julie said...

Thank you! These are very pretty!

Christine Eaton Jones said...

Thank you. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

These are lovely QPs, Susan. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
Therese

derrick recky said...

its great.