Monday, January 19, 2015

Project Life Inspiration: Shabby Flakes

Hello there Scrapping Friends!

Bre here, just stopping by to share a few layouts I have done recently. While I am on a mission to finish some years past Christmas and Holiday pages, I would also really like to stay current on a few of my more recent projects.

On that note, have any of you jumped on the Project Life bandwagon lately?

I have been doing PL for the past few years and I really love the look of it. I tend to be a bit more eclectic when I pocket scrap, using literally dozens of kits on a page. But that would never stop me from using all of Susan's beautiful kits! Though the following few pages may have bits from many designers, I hope you can see how versatile her collections are and how much fun it can be to play with them on multi kit pages!

For last weeks pages I started off with a base of Becky Higgin's Winter cards since I did most of this in the Project Life app, but then I exported my pages to photoshop and added in lots of wonderful goodies from Susan's Shabby Flakes Element Pack :



And here are my pages:



Recognize those adorable flakes and scarves? You can take a peek at my full credits on Susan's Shabby Flakes Pinterest Board Here.

Be sure to follow all of the Raspberry Road Designs Pinterest Boards for lots of inspiration and a great way to browse all of the collections in the shoppe!


No comments: