Thursday, January 15, 2015

Christmas Thyme QuickPages and Freebie!

Happy New Year, One and All!

Bre here, ready to get the new year off to a good start with some scrapping goodness!

I don't know about you, but I didn't do nearly as many pages last year as I would have liked. Between buying a home, moving, my dad passing, and growing a baby, I didn't meet my yearly goals or finish nearly as many projects as I would like.

One area I am abysmally behind in (I know we aren't supposed to feel behind, but man I sure do!) is in my holiday scrapping. So so sooooo many years of winter and Christmas pages that just are partially done and not really represented in my books. Since I often only see my family this one time of year, it is important to get them in my books. In an attempt to make some headway, I scrolled through the pages of holiday kits that Susan has created over the years, and boy was I stunned to find out just how much goodness was in the store! So many breathtaking kits in there! Over the next few weeks I will be sharing my Christmas scrapping journey- hopefully I will inspire you if you haven't finished up already!

First up is Susan's adorable Christmas Thyme Collection! Just take a look at these sweet Elements and Papers:



Who wouldn't falling in love with those sweet snowmen and Santa's? Make sure you look at all of the Collection in the store, as there is an adorable FREEBIE kit waiting there for you.

I was so inspired by the collection that I made enough layouts to make a full set of Quickpages. These are great if you are just looking to get some scrapping done in a jiffy, which is particularly great for holiday scrapping. Take a look:


Here is a close up of the pages I made with them:




You'll see that the bottom two are actually a two page spread, which is awesome for getting a whole bunch of photos scrapped!

If you like them, the pages are available for purchase HERE. I think they are a great value, and I hope you agree.

As a thank you for being such loyal followers, I made one extra page for you. 


You can get that HERE. thanks so much, and I'll see you soon!



3 comments:

patchas said...

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent.

Still Nunyah said...

Thank you for the QP!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for the cute QP Bre...love it!