Sunday, January 26, 2014

Beautiful Life Quickpages

Good morning fellow scrappers!

This is Bre here, and I am super excited to show you something I've been working on for a little bit.

As I mentioned a few posts back, I have been incredibly inspired by Susan's Beautiful Life Collection. I honestly have lost track of how many layouts I have done with it (9, maybe 10? Could be more!). Just so elegant, and versatile, and truth be told, I know there are a few more I could make, but I really should give her other collections a chance, lol!

A few of the pages turned out so nice I knew I wanted to make them into quick pages to encourage some quick and easy scrapping, so HERE they are~ all bundled up and waiting for you to pick them up!



And here are the layouts they were based off of, so you can get a better idea of what they look like up close. You can click to get a bigger view:



What do you think? I hope you like them!

Thanks for taking a look at my creations. Since you made it through this whole post, I have a little gift for you:



You can download it HERE.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ! - Kat

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much Bre, your layouts are so good and the QPs are lovely, have a great happy scrapping weekend.