Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wine Cellar: Tag Freebie

Wine Cellar is a distinctly elegant collection with royal blues and soft greens designed by Susan Darter to preserve your photos of friends and family gatherings.
Wine Cellar Elements by Raspberry Road Designs
This fabulous collection inspired me to create a Tag for you. Here is your gift, the image is linked.
Wine Cellar Gift Tag by Rita
In case you missed it, check out one of my previous blog posts for a matching Wine Glass Cluster I created with elements from the Wine Cellar Collection. The image is linked.
Wine Cellar Cluster by Rita
Cheers!
Rita

4 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Your work is so gorgeous, thank you so very much for these lovely tags!

pjoneil said...

Love your tags - they are gorgeous and inspiring - makes me want to pay attention to little details on my layouts. Thank you.

Rita said...

Thank you so much for these lovely comments. It means a lot to me that you like my work. It's easy when you have fabulous collections to work with! Susan's designs are incredible and makes it so much fun to create layouts.

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful Luv it THANK YOU ;~}