Saturday, June 15, 2013

Shabby Baby CT Layout & Tag Freebie

Raspberry Road Designs Shabby Baby by Susan Darter is a delightful collection of shabby, vintage style baby themed embellishments, papers, clusters, quickpages and ephemera coordinated to scrap your precious baby moments.
Shabby Baby Elements
I was inspired to use this sweet collection to create a layout for a baby photo I took and to make a gift tag for you. The images are linked.
Shabby Baby QP by Rita
Shabby Baby Gift Tag by Rita
Cheers,
Rita

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Adorable! I like it so much I just purchased the whole set.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much Rita, lovely tag as usual. With 3 new babies on the way in the family, I am sure to use this tag. I know one is a girl but don't know the other 2 yet. I am going to be busy, busy, busy scrapping I hope! Have a beautiful day! Thanks again for all you share with us!
Hugs,
Mat

LB said...

One word, PERFECTION! I lied, more words, LOVELY, PRETTY, inspirational, beauteous!!! Love BOTH the QP and tag, the hanger is your uniquely adorable touch!! Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful work!! =)

Christine said...

Thank you for this sweet baby tag!

Rita said...

You are welcome! I appreciate your kind words, thank you!!