Sunday, June 30, 2013

Seaside Romance CT Inspiration Layout

RRD CT Member Irene has created the most gorgeous inspiration page using Raspberry Road Designs Seaside Romance Collection. The intricacy of layering all those glorious shells over the white gown has a simply stunning effect.

The amount of work that Irene put into this beautiful, creative page is amazing.

Irene said, "When I am looking at one of Susan's Collections I always try to discover some unusual possibilities and when I looked at this kit this idea came to my mind".

Seaside Romance Inspiration Page by Irene
"Yes, it was a lot of work and I don't know how many layers I ended up with, but I'm really happy with the result".
Seaside Romance Papers
The elegance of the papers Irene used for the background only enhances the beauty of the Bride in front of the sea.

Fabulous job, Irene!

Rita

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfectly done Irene. Amazing work and exactly right for the seaside wedding.
Karen

Sharon Horswill said...

Wow, this is stunning!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

very stunning page Irene! :)

JeannieK said...

This is fabulous! wow. Perfect photo and layout!! Must ask - did Irene used to make gorgeous clusters for Farmer Lisa??

Ann Flynn said...

Absolutely incredible! What an amazing layout!

Scrappie Irene said...

JeannieK, that's not me, I never heard of Farmer Lisa.