Friday, June 28, 2013

Seaside Chic: Gift Tag Freebie 2

The natural beauty of the sea is highlighted in the Seaside Chic Collection by Raspberry Road Designs. The tranquil papers in soft teals, greens and natural hues compliment the gorgeous elements with the side clusters, quickpages and stacked papers all coordinated to scrap your memories in a beach theme.
Seaside Chic Papers designed by Susan Darter
Surprise LB, I created a 2nd tag for you! The image is linked.
Seaside Chic Gift Tag by Rita
I do love reading all of your comments and thank you so much for taking the time to write.
Cheers,
Rita

Credit: Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs, Tag You're It

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely beach kit.....thanks so much!!

*Putter*

Anonymous said...

Lovey tag. Each tag is a mini page in itself.
Karen

Diane said...

LOVELOVELOVE your design work! TYVVVVVVVVVVVVM!!

D :)

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Another gorgeous tag, thanks so much Rita, have a gorgeous weekend! Hugs, Mat

LB said...

I click on my fav CT blog
and what do I see?
One of my favorite things,
a surprise just for me*!

*and all RRD enthusiasts!! ;)

You've outdone yourself - once again! - Rita, with this wonderfully warm oceanside-inspired tag! A favorite theme of mine and seahorses are another fav!! Wow!! Believe it or not, I'm without any more words! Thank you so very much again my "scrappy" CTer!!

Rita said...

You all are too kind, thank you for these wonderful comments.

Rita