Saturday, May 11, 2013

Just Breathe: Gift Tag & Cluster Freebies

In my Lavender Fields post I promised you a Tag created with the Just Breathe Collection from Raspberry Road Designs. I love this collection so much that I also created a mini cluster. This pretty collection has soft lavender hues and coordinates beautifully with the Lavender Fields Collection and the Pansy Garden Collection.
Mat, the Tag & Mini Cluster were created for you in appreciation for taking the time to post all of those lovely comments!
Here is the mini cluster. Click on the images to download.
I hope you enjoy both of these gifts.

Cheers!
Rita
Credit: Tag Template from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs Tag You're It Collection

10 comments:

pjoneil said...

Rita -- Thanks so much for all the wonderful tags and new postings to the Creative Team blog...it's always a wonderful surprise to find a new posting there when I click in.

Rita said...

You are Welcome! It is always nice for me to find these lovely comments.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this pretty cluster...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your time and talent with your beautiful tags.

marlah24 said...

So very beautiful. Thanks.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Wow, 2 for 1 today! I thank you so much, I purchased this kit so will be using it as it is my sister's favorite color! Have a terrific day! hugs, Mat

Lady Editor said...

Gorgeous. Thank you.

LB said...

I LOVE lavender and these 2 pieces of art are 2 more reasons to purchase this beauteous collection! You and Raspberry Road Designs are a match made in heaven! Thank you again!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Rita, I have been so busy lately and last couple of days have not even been on my computer. Just want to say thanks a million for this lovely tag and cluster. I so appreciate all you share and your comments mean so very much to me. I am in process of a book for my very ill sister of her grandchildren for her birthday on the 27th. Purple is her favorite color so this is perfect for her. I do appreciate all the time you take to give us little and very helpful tips too! Have a fabulous weekend! Hugs, Mat

Rita said...

Mat, you are welcome. So sorry to hear about your sister, I wish her well and a Happy Birthday.

Take Care,

Rita