Monday, May 13, 2013

Antebellum: Gift Tag Freebie

Susan's Antebellum Collection has beautiful Victorian style embellishments and papers. The collection inspired me to create a tag for you.

Antebellum Elements Set 1
Antebellum Elements Set 2
Antebellum Papers
Tip: Try adjusting the hue and saturation on elements and papers. It will give you lots of options. I duplicated the roses and placed the original under the adjusted layer. Then erased some of the leaves to allow a little of the green to show through.

The boot element is fabulous and I built the tag around it! Here is your gift, the image is linked.

Check out Susan's Blog for a daily gorgeous cluster created by Ellen.

Cheers,
Rita

9 comments:

Lou Anne said...

This is a beautiful tag! Thank you. I'll try playing with the papers and see what happens.

Rita said...

Hi Lou Anne, I think you will like the results. It just takes a little time to adjust the hue and saturation to get the color that you want. Save the file and then do it again for another color. Works brilliantly on ribbons btw! I always work on a duplicate file as to not write over the original!

Good Luck and let me know how it works for you.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

What a delightful tag, thank you so much sweet lady! I so enjoy your work and the tips help too! Thank you for all of them! And thanks for visiting my blog...appreciate all you share! Have a beautiful week ahead! Hugs, Mat

Lady Editor said...

Wonderfully done. Thank you.

LB said...

Hi Rita! I look forward to your beautiful tags, you have a wonderful eye for putting things together! Thank you for sharing them and I love your tips as well! =)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful gifts with me.:)So PRETTY!

NathL said...

delicious tag!
thank you :)
NathL

Rita said...

Thank you for the wonderful comments, they are so appreciated.

Rita

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag! So lovely and feminine. Thank you!