Monday, April 22, 2013

Garden Fresh Tag

Hello! I am very happy to be creating Tags for you and will have a few surprises on the way.

It is a beautiful sunny day here in Southern California. Perfect for some real or digi gardening. Raspberry Road's Garden Fresh is a yummy collection that I used to create a Tag for you.

Garden Fresh Collection from Raspberry Road

Here is the Tag, click on it to download.


I used one of the template tags in the Tagged Collection from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs. Cheryl's inspiring, fuss free templates along with Susan's fabulous collections let anyone make great looking layouts!

Thank you Susan! I am delighted to be the newest member of your Raspberry Road Creative Team.

Cheers!
Rita


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you joined with us. I know my customers are going to love you. Fab tag by the way!
Susan

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

this is superb, thank you!

marlah24 said...

Love it. Thanks.

jayleigh3 said...

Beautifully rendered! Thank you!!

LB said...

This is so pretty, I love these new tags! Thank you for sharing something so beauteously creative and fun.

Kelley said...

Thank you for the tag. It is adorable.

Rita said...

Thank you for saying such nice things about my work. It is greatly appreciated.