Monday, August 13, 2012

Good morning! Bre here! Just popping in cause I had a chance to sit down and scrap late last night (well, early this morning, to be more accurate.) Shocking, I know! I decided to take a trip to the way-back machine and scrap with a super cute kit of Susan's called Cowgirl Cool.
At the time it was released, I just didn't have anything that went with the theme (though I think I might have done a pretty, everyday type layout before) but it just goes to show that if you really like a kit, you might as well get it, because someday it will come in handy! That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! lol Take a peek at my cute pup, Matilda:
She's quite a handful, but she's starting to level out a bit. :phew: Anyway, now that I've done this page, I am determined to get to a whole long list of gorgeous kits of Susan's. Hoping to come back and post my progress each weekend, but we'll see how it goes. Hope you got to scrap this weekend yourself. Have a great week!

No comments: