Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello, Spring!

Hi fellow Raspberry Road lovers!

Bre here, checking in with you all on this lovely last weekend in February. How's everyone going? Have you been enjoying this gorgeous mild winter? Now don't get mad at me, but I have to say, I sort of miss the snow! Hey, I can't help it; I am from Buffalo after all, hahaha. I kept holding out for a nice crazy snowstorm, but from the looks of things, spring is pretty persistently trying to stick around here in D.C.

Anyway, since this is February, I was inspired to scrap quite a few pages in lots of PINK. Thinking that maybe you all might need some pinkish pages I turned them into quickpages for the store. They use a mishmash of kits and element packs, but I really like them, and hope you do too!



Here they are in use:







and my personal fav:



You can pick these up in the store, HERE.

Oh, and here's a little freebie for you. I used mostly the Annie kit for this.



Snag it HERE and have a happy Spring beginning!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

Rosalies Träume said...

By chance I found your beautiful blog. I like things very very well here. I'm always pleased to discover the country of bloggers and other creative people like to look clean again. Maybe once you click over, I'd be happy;-)
Greetings Dear Rosalie ∙ ∙ ♥ ♥ ∙ ∙