Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Grand Re-Opening!!!

Well, technically we never closed down, but with the new gallery and pretty new frills, well, you get the idea :)

Anyway, this is Bre here, and I have some pretty new things to show you, and something pretty of your very own at the bottom of this post!

Awhile back, Susan created the most awesome Farmer's Almanac Kit. I immediately fell in love as soon as I saw it- the textures and colors and beautiful & rustic, and can be used for sooo many things. I've already done a whopping 6 (that's right, I said SIX!!! layouts with it and wont be stopping any time soon.



Check it out it the store HERE.

I was so inspired I had to make a bunch of quickpages out of it. Here's a peek at them HERE:








You can snag them on sale right now for a mere $1.50! Go HERE to pick them up.


And last but not least, Susan has created an amazing & beautiful new kit to celebrate the grand reopening of the sweetest digishoppe on the block. Check it out!



You can get it HERE on sale for only $1.50!

And I loved it so much I created this pretty page for you:



This freebie you can get by clicking HERE to 4 shared...

Thanks for taking the time to read this giant post, and I hope you have fun in the new gallery and forum. Us Raspberry Girls can't wait to get to know all of our fellow RRD fans!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Super QP. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

Super! Thanks for sharing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

JulieBee said...

This will be great to use for my mom and dad's farm. Thank you so much for making it and sharing! I love this kit, too. I just wish I could buy it.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks for this gorgeous page!