Monday, May 2, 2011

Bunnies and Baskets 3-in-1 Cluster Freebie

Hey guys, whatdaya know!? I'm back two posts in a row!

Today I was working on the 2-page version of Sketch 252 at Scrapbook Challenges and used the Bunnies and Baskets Collection to get this soft pastel feel. I won't lie, it took me a long time to put together because the sketch had so many elements to it. There's probably 4 hours in this 2-page LO! I figure with all that hard work into it, it needed to be shared. So I took the background off my LO and made it available as 3 clusters on one page... that way you can just use one of them or rotate the different clusters to fit your needs. Enjoy!




Download Here!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says; Thank you for sharing these lovely frames.Love the colours. Much appreciated.

jzayler said...

Oh, my gosh - I thought there was something wrong with me because it takes me hours to do one page. I am so glad to hear even the "professionals" take hours.

LucindaJ said...

Thanks for saving me some time by sharing all your hard work!