Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter!!!!

Hiya Everyone!

I know it's been a bit since I've posted but I've been scrapping like crazy behind the scenes, trying to get some pretty quickpages and other stuff ready for the shoppe.
The Easter holiday is almost here, and it's one of my favorite times for sure! I love getting together with my family and friends and the warm spring air is so refreshing! (and the Easter egg hunt ain't too shabby either, lol.)Anyways, I have hundreds of spring photos backlogged and decided to scrap a bit of them this week:





This page here combines a bunch of Susan's kits, but mainly her Baskets & Bunnies and Easter Thyme kits. There are a few bits from other designers, but this is 99% her. Isn't it too cute? I adore those eggshells and fuzzy chicks!

Everything is on sale this weekend, so make sure to go pick up these adorable kits!!!

Have a blessed holiday, if you celebrate, and if not, just enjoy the magnificent weather!

No comments: