Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Sunday

and getting closer and closer to Valentine's Day!  As you can see from the goodies posted previously, the CT has been busy making all kinds of Valentine's treats for you.  My offering today is a cluster with Susan's gorgeous Cupid which also happens to be on sale for 50% off this weekend!


You can download the cluster here or here. (The paper isn't included with the cluster.)


I can't resist showing off my beautiful niece, Bella. Isn't she gorgeous??? I just love her to pieces!


Susan also has a brand new kit out called Whoo Loves You? I haven't had a chance to play with it yet but it is next on my list! I love the nontraditional colors for Valentine's Day.


Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! Please do let me know if you have any trouble with the files.

Jenn

1 comment:

Susan Darter said...

Beautiful LO...so soft...Thanks